July 5, 2026

Ava's weekend up north

Ava had a fun weekend with friends at a cabin up in Pine over the 4th of July weekend. Lexi's grandma had rented a cabin for her grandkids and friends. It was Ava and her boyfriend, Aidan, Lexi and her boyfriend Caiden, as well as two of Lexi's cousins (and Grandma). Since I wasn't there, I won't have much to write about these photos, but it sure looked like a fun trip! They made homemade pizzas the first night they were there, and she said they turned out really well (using dough from Trader Joe's). 


On the 4th, they went into Payson for their holiday festivities in the park. The girls looked so cute in their themed outfits!

It's so great to see that these two are still such great friends, even after Ava switched schools. They've spent even more time together since Ava started dating Aidan, as he's part of Lexi's friend group at RM. I think they met in 5th grade at the Academy and have been best friends ever since. 

Is it even a small town holiday party if you don't get your face painted? 


I'm sure they enjoyed the break from the heat while they were up north. Getting out of here in the summer is never a bad idea. 
The boyfriends enjoy fishing, so Ava has done more fishing in the last few months than in her entire life. I don't think they ever catch much, but they must have fun doing it. And, these two sure look cute! 
They also went on a hike one morning, so it was a weekend filled with a bunch of adventures! I'm glad they had a good time.