Ava had a wiggly front tooth for quite awhile now. We thought for sure she'd lose it while we were on vacation, but it was still there--just barely hanging on when we got back. Not for long though! When we woke up on Thursday morning, she ran in to tell us that she woke up and her tooth as in her mouth. She's lucky she didn't swallow it in her sleep! She lost it just in time for school pictures too! Today is picture day. She'll have an awfully cute smile.
The tooth fairy that comes to our house isn't very good at her job. Last time Ava lost a tooth, she left her $.80. I guess she must have mistaken a quarter for a nickel in the dark. This time, she forgot completely. When I got out in the morning, Tyler shook the little glass (that held the tooth) at me to show me that she didn't come. I swore him to secrecy and filled it up with 4 quarters. I told him that I'd pay this time, but that he wasn't allowed to tell Ava that she forgot to come. This time though, she did bring an extra twenty cents to make up for the amount she shorted her last time. I guess that was nice of her. Cute smile, Ava!