December 12, 2013

A goodie from Thanksgiving

I can’t believe I forgot to share this with you all during the Thanksgiving holiday.  Ava brought this awesome little piece of art home from school one day.  Every child does some type of “thankful turkey” don’t they?  I’m sure they all pretty much say they’re thankful for the same things…..Ava, however, is apparently thankful for a few of those usual things, but also a few others like HER CAT?!  No, we haven’t changed our minds on getting pets, we still don’t have any. When I asked her about it, she said she meant her toy cat.  She must have felt bad for leaving her mom and her brother off of the list of things she’s thankful for, so she asked me to cut two more feathers so she could add us.  We’ll be laughing about this for awhile.  Love you Ava!

photo (9)