It's summer here in Arizona, and the only way to get through it is to spend as much time as possible in the pool. Since we don't have one of our own, we are very appreciative of our family and friends who do. We also appreciate Tina for getting the kids all signed up for a month of swimming lessons with the City of Mesa. They go Monday-Thursday for a half hour in the morning. Tina brings all six kids (her two, our two, and Gavin/Aiden), and they'll go for two weeks. All of the kids, except Ava and Gavin, are doing diving lessons during this session. During the second session, Tina will bring our kids, hers, and Kathy's 3 kids, and they'll all do swimming lessons.
On Tuesday, I got to play daycare for all 6 of these kids, which also meant being the taxi service to swim lessons. Tina ended up having to work a couple extra days at the school, so we had to figure out some other options for the first couple days of the week. I survived my day with 6 kids, but I'm sure grateful for Tina and Claire for taking this on every day. It's a lot of work having this many kids!
A few of these pictures were posted by Tina today, and I took a couple of Tyler diving on Tuesday.
It's fun to see Tyler learning how to dive! It brings back lots of memories for me! I spent 6 years on the diving team in junior high/high school and I loved it.
The approach is a tricky thing to figure out--here is Tyler's first attempt.


