Friends....
I've wrote about it before, but I'm reminded weekly that it's so much more than just the trapeze--it's all of these awesome friends! I love my trapeze family. Tuesday was a BIG night at our rig. For several months, Ashley and April have been working on catching their double somersault. They've been SO close, so many times. On Tuesday though, April finally did it! It was so exciting for us all. You can see a video of it here (maybe...since it's on Facebook, you might not be able to view it). The reaction when she and Rod locked hands was of pure exhilaration by everyone there. Afterwards, we had to take some pictures to celebrate the big night. It was the first double catch by April, Rod, and the first one caught at our rig. That's a big deal!
We were missing a few from our Tuesday night group, but here are (L-R) JT, Ashley C., Ashley B., Rod, April, George, Terri, me, and Jen.
Love these girls!
Congrats, April and Rod!
I've wrote about it before, but I'm reminded weekly that it's so much more than just the trapeze--it's all of these awesome friends! I love my trapeze family. Tuesday was a BIG night at our rig. For several months, Ashley and April have been working on catching their double somersault. They've been SO close, so many times. On Tuesday though, April finally did it! It was so exciting for us all. You can see a video of it here (maybe...since it's on Facebook, you might not be able to view it). The reaction when she and Rod locked hands was of pure exhilaration by everyone there. Afterwards, we had to take some pictures to celebrate the big night. It was the first double catch by April, Rod, and the first one caught at our rig. That's a big deal!
We were missing a few from our Tuesday night group, but here are (L-R) JT, Ashley C., Ashley B., Rod, April, George, Terri, me, and Jen.
Love these girls!
Congrats, April and Rod!


