August 19, 2011

Cooling off

I realize I’ve been slacking just a bit on my blog again lately.  It was a crazy week!  Work was crazy, we were out Tuesday night for dinner with my uncle Marv, and looked at a few condos for Mom on Wednesday night and had dinner at Claire’s last night.  Tim is here until tomorrow and made his world famous chicken tacos for everyone.  I feel like I haven’t seen much of my kids this week, and now I’m leaving later today for Las Vegas for the weekend.  My friend Samantha and I are heading up there to go to an Adele concert.  For those of you not familiar with Adele (you should be!), here are a couple of her songs.  Rolling in the Deep, which is on the radio a lot right now, and my other favorite song, Someone Like You.  I never like being away from the kids (or Dave) that long, but it’ll be great to get away for a girls weekend. 

Next week may not be much better in my blogging world either.  It is the first week of classes at MCC and it is always a crazy busy and exhausting week…especially the start of the fall semester because I spend most of the day outside in the heat working our welcome booth.

Anyway… I found a few pictures from last weekend that I haven’t shared.  The kids favorite thing to do lately is to play in the hose in the backyard, and particularly, to flood the sandbox.  I got a few cute pictures of the kids playing in the other day.

She’s pretty cute, don’t you think? 

IMG_3574I had to make Ava put some pants on for the sake of this blog….

IMG_3589

Love her.

IMG_3593IMG_3600

Him too! 

IMG_3629IMG_3630

Have a nice weekend!  I know I will!