This is a selfless brag post, humor me. Trapeze has been good for me for a lot of reasons, but the strength I've gained from this sport--both the activity itself but also the work I put in to be strong enough to continue to progress has made an obvious difference in my body. Before I started trapeze, there was no way I could do a pull-up and now I knock out 8 or more in each set and do dozens (hundreds?) every month. Once again, I share things like this because it's a part of my story, and I want to be able to look back to this point in my story one day and be proud of where I was. Here's hoping 2023 is a year full of pull-ups and more lifting of heavy things. I want to get stronger and continue to focus on my health and fitness. Let's go!
