It's always fun when schedules align and we have coaches and guests in town at the same time. This weekend, our friend Susan was visiting from Colorado and it also happened to be a weekend that Herdlyn was in town to coach and catch. We had a fun weekend of flying, and an absolutely beautiful January Saturday.
Ali and I were both sporting custom made outfits by her mom, so it seemed like a good reason for a photo with one of our favorite catchers.
And a day with guests is never complete without our standard group photo. This time we tried one with a knee pop, and one with a toe point. Circus nerds....
Herdlyn is a fantastic catcher. It feels great flying to him, and I always have full confidence in our catches. He does this thing in hands that I've only ever felt with really good catchers (Herdlyn, Ryan, Randy) that really makes it easy to work in hands and return to the bar. Here is a super smooth shoot catch that we had.
And just for fun, here is a video of me doing 10 pull-ups after practice. I'm doing a pull-up challenge this month, trying to do them every single day. At this point, with just a few days left of the month, I have done over 600! I've been doing them weighted too, which has really helped make me stronger. I'd like to get to 700 by the end of the month, but I'm not sure I'll get there.

