Since we didn't get to have our traditional family celebration with everyone on Christmas Day, we had a New Years Day party with Dave's immediate family at Claire and Ed's house. It was a rainy day in the desert, so we were in the house all day, but it was nice to be able to have a belated holiday get together.
I just realized it's very fitting that I used this Snapchat filter because in 2023, I'm going to Italy! More about that later....Ciao 2023!
I'm not going to try to explain Codenames, feel free to look it up. Basically, you're trying to get your teammates to guess your designated words on the board by giving them only one clue, so you have to use a word that connects as many as possible. It's a really fun game for a group (you need at least 6 to make it fun), and really requires some thought. Nothing much happens in this video, but since I had it, I figured I'd include it here. I was very proud of the clue I gave for my turn just before this video, which I think is what they're talking about. I gave the word "Wakanda" as my clue for 2 words, which were King and Superhero. If you don't know anything about the game, that won't mean much to you. It was a really fun day spent with everyone, and a nice start to 2023.