Another day another trapeze class!
When you fly in Vegas, Pedro tells you what to do. You don't really get to decide what tricks you want to work on. He usually wants to see one or two layouts, and then it's all doubles. It's good though because pretty much anyone can do a double on the Vegas rig. There's something about the dimensions and the lines that make everyone fly higher. Like I said, it's magical. At this point (because I'm writing this 4 months later) don't really remember what we did that night. I do know it was fun because the whole weekend was fun. After all, it's Vegas!
Oh, a picture from dinner. Now it's coming back to me. We had a great dinner at The Keg, which was pretty close to our hotel. We didn't spend too much time on the strip during this trip because the strip is a bit of a hassle. Our trapeze classes were fun, but the real fun of these trips is our time together. It's funny, Kaylin could literally be my or Ali's daughter, but we all get along so well. We like to think of ourselves as her cool aunts.
We had one last class at the Circus Center before we headed back home.
I caught my double in my first class (I think) and again in my last class. It wasn't pretty but it counts! Kaylin and Jan were both throwing (and catching) double pikes, which was super impressive.
Quick stop for pizza before our long drive back to AZ. I'm never too excited about a road trip, but with this group of friends, it's not so bad. I had a great weekend with some of my favorite people, and I can't wait to do it again. I love being able to get away like this for a quick trip. Trapeze has provided me with so many opportunities to travel and train with amazing people. I feel forever grateful. Thanks to all who helped make this trip so memorable.
