October 1, 2016

Fall ND trip: Family pictures

I hesitate to share too many of these here, in case we were to send out Christmas cards, but I love these pictures too much to keep them to myself. We had a hard time finding a place that was just right, and luckily my family was very patient with me when I kept shooting down options. We started at Spring Lake park and got a couple shots, but then left to try to find a better spot.



I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find a spot that was just right, in my mind, when Dave drove towards a cluster of trees just east of the college. The spot was perfect! 

The background reminds me of the "fall" background they pull down from the roll of backgrounds in an indoor photo studio. It's so perfect it looks fake!







We found a frog hopping around, so of course, we had to include him in our pictures!

That face you make when your dad says "give the frog a kiss and see if it turns into a prince!"

Perfection. Simply beautiful. I would say my goal of getting a good family picture was accomplished!