October 29, 2016

Sleepover with friends

The kids got to each have a friend sleepover last night--Tyler's new friend Brayden and Ava's friend Rowyn. I was planning to go to the first IFly Trapeze show of the season, so I brought the girls up there with me to watch. They were both wearing white leggings, and were sliding all over this fresh green grass. I guess you might as well get grass stains when you're at the circus!
I think they had fun! Rowyn said she wants to go to their next show too (Nov 25 for anyone interested).
The kids all had a great time that night. Tyler and Brayden asked if they could go for a walk around the neighborhood that morning. While out on their walk, they realized that Brayden's grandma lives only a couple streets away. I guess they stopped in and visited with her for a little while. In the morning, I had the kids help me sort the boxes of candy that have been in my living room since I bought them a couple weeks ago. I wanted to get them sorted by types, and of course, the kids thought that sounded like a great idea!
A kid's dream, rolling around in bags of candy. I sent this picture to Brayden's mom because the night before, she asked that I not let him have too much candy. Hopefully she lets him come back. Don't worry, I didn't let them open any bags.

It's park season again, so the kids headed over there to play for awhile. I went with to take some pictures of the kids together.




This was pretty funny! Needless to say, Tyler needed a shower when he got home.





I'm glad the kids had fun with their friends! It's good to see them playing with new and old friends.